Friday, November 19, 2010

maggie. chains. silhouettes. purple.





































dress-japanese vintage (courtesy of my mother's wardrobe)  
heels-new look  
necklace-forever 21 
bag-vietnam (courtesy of my mother's wardrobe)
having no plans on a friday night is a wonderful thing. it allows for spontaneous meet-ups with old friends in crowded cafés, sipping christmas lattés, walking miles with aching feet to find the perfect necklace, and calling taxi companies for an hour trying to get a ride home.
 whilst at forever 21 (where i got the lovely necklace featured in this look (and omfg can i just rave about this dress for a second? IT IS SO COMFY, and it falls and moves so beautifully and effortlessly. it is sooo easy to work with and adsfadsfasdf it's japanese. what's not to love) maggie and i both tried on this dress:

très à la serena vanderwoodsen, non?
maggie bought it! and we both fit in the medium, so i will definitely be borrowing this baby at some point in the near future...

alright my lovelies, it's time to watch sisterhood of the traveling pants and drink my new favorite tea.
adios (:

17 comments:

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Wow, looks wonderfull.. Like your blog, hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

BECKY MAY said...

wow what an amazing place, and that dress is so cool! it really looks fab on you.

thank you for your sweet comment you left me. I would be so grateful if you took a look at my style blog Becky-May's Belongings as I am trying to find new fab followers! my style isn;t very serena vanderwoodsen, but i hope you will like it!

now following you ;)

BM

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

x

menina elegante said...

gorgeous dress!! I love it!!

and wow all those lights are incredible!! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

lovely pictures! The lights are wonderful!

Clara Campelo said...

lovely pics!
nice blog
xx

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Beautiful dress! It fits you perfectly! xoxoxoxo

Mystery Bruises said...

such a beautiful outfit in a beautiful setting!
im really enjoying your blog! keep up the good stuff and come visit me soon xx

www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

X said...

Gorgeous dress! :)

Unknown said...

these pictures are crazy gorgeous! I'm in love with your dress <3 lovely post

xoxo

pancakestacker said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! All the lights are so beautiful! I can't wait for the Christmas spirit to hit here!

P.S: I'm holding a giveaway and would love it if you entered!
http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

StuddedLilly said...

what a pretty post! love the lights and tree, you look so cute! also love that alice in wonderland inspired post you did :)
xx

Taryn said...

gorgeous photos and it sounds like a lovely night...holiday decorations can be so magical

K A T H L E E N said...

pretty pix and gorg dress!
follow me on twitter: @FASHION_ICE
xoxo

Raez said...

loving the dress and all the trippy lights:)

xx raez

That Girl Lucy said...

wow, amzing photos!
gorge dresses <3

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

You're on my blogroll :) x hivennn.

Luxi said...

wow these are so beautiful and christmassy <333

LuvLux
xxx