Friday, March 5, 2010

shades of gray (or is it grey?)



okay that second picture? yeah....embarassing. i fail at jumping/motion pictures. i'll admit it.
okay so i figured that it's not fair to call this a blog unless i actually say stuff instead of just post pictures of me in outfits that are just random and kinda pointless. SO, as you can see from the last two posts, i've decided to say WAY more on this bloggy blog blog of mine. okay, let me introduce you to my life. this is my apartment building where i live with my mom and my brother. it is HUGE. 31 stories. but i really love my apartment. its relatively big and decorated amazingly. then there's the pool and such. great pool. and that's pretty much my life besides school (trust me, you don't wanna see that)

you may have noticed the shirt i am wearing. it is of a monster in paris saying "bonjour" (look again closely and you'll see it).
i am wearing this shirt in celebration of the fact that IM GOING TO PARIS IN TWO WEEKS FOR SPRING BREAK BABYYYYY. helllll yea. so i promise to wear this same outfit AGAIN once i'm there! except it'll be freezing so i'll wear tights and a cardigan or something...idk. but yes, super duper duper duper duper duper duper duper duper duper EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
love always,
laken

idol #2 
emma watson

No comments: