Saturday, August 14, 2010

TV Taught Me How to Feel, Now Real Life has No Appeal

paper moon
amélie
totoro
. 
meet me in st. louis is by far my biggest comfort movie
comfort movies rock 
(via http://screenshotworld.blogspot.com/)

8 comments:

Erica Hoyt said...

meet me in st. louis? I can't believe I've never seen that one...thank you for giving me a really good reason to eat popcorn. Im going to blockbuster! :)

Becca. said...

love this film :)

XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk
&
http://fashion-train-fix.blogspot.com

Heather said...

It has no appeal. It has no appeal. It has no appeal. It has no a ... PPEAL!

Translation: nice song! Hehe. :)

Rachel Estrada said...

love that quote on the top, and the shots of meet me in st. louis are lovely! now I want to watch it :)

xxRachel


http://blushingtulips.blogspot.com/

Claude said...

ahh! amelie is my number one comfort movie!
x

ilsteviewonder said...

i love it! :)

Puck Litaay said...

Oh gosh, I love Amelie. It's my most favorite movie by far, and the best movie that has eveerrrrr.

Puck @ ONEOFPOINTS.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Totoro and Amelie!! I love them so much! xoxoxoxoo